5 Favourites: Pinterest this week
It’s Sunday night! Are you watching the Superbowl? Maybe you are reading blogs and browsing Pinterest like me.
Please put your Pinterest link in the comments if you have an account – I’m looking for a new people to follow!
If you are on Pinterest, here are 5 of my favourite Pins from this past week! Enjoy!
5 Pins This Week that I Loved
1) How cute would this be for the kids to wake up to on their Birthday?
2) I made these today without any nuts for school/work snacks. They are so good!
3) A really cute way to save our children’s scribbles
4) We are in kitchen renovation mode so a lot of my pins are related to that, but having a drawer for bread seemed like a neat idea!
5) This will be me tomorrow morning. ‘Nuff said.
I’m TreadingJune 18th, 2015
Thinking about heading to Blissdom Canada this year?June 3rd, 2015
Working at Home: Preparing for the summerMay 28th, 2015