5 Favourites: Pinterest this week
It’s Sunday night! Are you watching the Superbowl? Maybe you are reading blogs and browsing Pinterest like me.
Please put your Pinterest link in the comments if you have an account – I’m looking for a new people to follow!
If you are on Pinterest, here are 5 of my favourite Pins from this past week! Enjoy!
5 Pins This Week that I Loved
1) How cute would this be for the kids to wake up to on their Birthday?
2) I made these today without any nuts for school/work snacks. They are so good!
3) A really cute way to save our children’s scribbles
4) We are in kitchen renovation mode so a lot of my pins are related to that, but having a drawer for bread seemed like a neat idea!
5) This will be me tomorrow morning. ‘Nuff said.
Out with the old, in with the New YearDecember 31st, 2013
The RBC Believe in Kids PledgeNovember 3rd, 2013
Creating Amazing Content: Blissdom Canada 2013 PanelOctober 16th, 2013
You Went To Blissdom (So did I!) – Now What? 5 Next StepsOctober 7th, 2013
10 Blog Post PromptsOctober 4th, 2013