Don’t hate me, but as this post goes live I am in the sun somewhere. Maybe in the pool. I don’t know. But it’s warm. Yes, we left Ottawa for March Break, but in years past when we’ve stayed home, the City has always offered plenty to do with the kids. Just, maybe without all the warmth.
If you are looking to keep the kids busy next week, here are a few suggestions. Be sure to head over to SavvyMom and keep an eye out for my round up over there as well!
I have a few blog advertisers offering March Break camps that sound amazing, including single day workshops and week long camps, plus I’ve included some other fun activities that I’ve stumbled on to consider.
March Break Activities in Ottawa
1.March Break Camp at the Diefenbunker – Spy Camp*. I love that there is a day-only option if you prefer to send your child for one day rather than the week!
3. Shenkman Arts Centre* is offering camps. I love the thought of pottery camp!
4. Home Depot has special workshops happening at some locations! How much fun would that be?
5. Chapters and Coles have various activities during March Break. Look at your local area to see what they are offering (the Coles near me had a sign up sheet too)
6. Tag Along Toys is hosting activities (tip: grab some craft kits and board games while you are in there for the remaining part of the week to keep everyone busy!)
7. Michaels stores often have drop in craft programs during the week of March Break (and at the very least they do on weekends). Check out your local one!
8. Parc Omega has a maple syrup lumberjack lodge area! We get to go back at the end of the month to check it out, but I think March Break would be a fun time to go!
What are your plans for March Break.
*blog advertisers. This post was created independently of any ad commitments but I think they all sound fun.