With summer season here, the BBQ will be in full use and there is nothing easier than cold salads to have along side a BBQ burger. Especially on a hot day when you really don’t want to have the stove in major use. This is my favourite potato salad. Enjoy!
- 6-8 large potatoes (or a small bag. I like red or fingerling potatoes)
- Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard (this is the secret!)
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Don’t peel the potatoes. Wash and cut into bite size pieces.
- Boil potatoes until soft. Drain and let cool.
- Add miracle whip (I didn’t post an amount because it depends on the number of potatoes etc, but start with a couple of large tablespoon scoops and add to your liking)
- Add dijon mustard. Mix well.
- Add chives (optional).
- Let cool further. Serve and enjoy!