Greening Your Halloween Blog Carnival!
Have you been considering ways to make your Halloween more Green? Costume swapping? Better Candy/Rather-than-Candy options? Reusable bags for Trick-or-Treat goodies?
Share them for your chance to win!
Introducing the 2011 Greening your Halloween Blog Carnival.
About the Blog Carnival:
Thanks to our partners – Green Halloween, Green Planet Parties, Surf Sweets and Green Gift Guide, we are encouraging more people to make green/eco-friendly Halloween choices.
To Participate and for a chance to Win:
- Write a blog post about Greening your Halloween. Looking for ideas/inspiration (you may be doing some of these things already!) check out this information from Green Halloween.
- Somewhere in the post include the following: This post is part of the 2011 Greening your Halloween Blog Tour brought to us by Green Planet Parties, Green Halloween, Green Gift Guide, Surf Sweets and A Little Bit of Momsense.
- If possible, add the Blog Carnival logo above!
- Already wrote a post before? This a great way to remind people of your tips and ideas and share it with a new audience. Simply update the post with the above wording in step #2.
- Once your post is ready, add the link to the list below!
- Share your post with others! Include #greeninghalloween if on Twitter.
- All entries must be received by Sunday, October 23 11:59 EST
One eligible winner* will be selected at random from the posts listed below (not in the comments – linky tool only)
Happy Green and Spooky Writing!
The Back To School UpdateSeptember 14th, 2014
A Video Shoot and the Dream Back To School Smoothie Frenzy ContestSeptember 6th, 2014
Failed WordsSeptember 1st, 2014
Playing Minecraft with the KidsAugust 30th, 2014
Tips for Back To School Clothes Shopping with Value VillageAugust 29th, 2014